Search Services

Search using key words or filter our services by age group, location or category

Reset search

Services A–Z

Adult Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) Service

  • The Adult Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) Service provides diagnostic assessment and ongoing medical management of ADHD. This is for people over the age of 18 who are living in the Norfolk and Waveney area.

  • Service Contact: Telephone 01603 974683.
  • Address:
    80 St Stephen's Road, Norwich, NR1 3RE
  • Service hours: This service is available from Monday to Friday between 9:00 and 17:00.

What this service offers

When a person is referred to the Adult ADHD Service the referral will first be reviewed. If accepted, a set of questionnaires will be sent to them for completion. 

The service will contact the referred person when an appointment is available.  

Appointments can take place in Norwich, King’s Lynn, Great Yarmouth and Lothingland. Details will be shared when we contact the person.  

Access this service

Referrals to the Adult ADHD Service can be made by GPs.  

Visiting and onsite facilities

There is no parking available at our site in Norwich (80 St Stephen’s Road).  

Limited free parking is available at our sites in Great Yarmouth, Lothingland and King's Lynn.  

Urgent help

The Adult Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) Service are often unable to respond to urgent or crisis situations. If you telephone our administrator on the 01603 974 683, somebody from the team will try to get back to you as soon as possible.  

If you are a service user and are in crisis and need support urgently you can contact your service on the number which will have been provided.  

Call 111 and select the mental health option to speak to our 24 hour mental health crisis line.

If you are with someone who has attempted suicide, call 999 and stay with them until the ambulance arrives. 

If anyone is at serious risk of harm, call 999 and ask for the police. 

For non-life threatening medical situations, call NHS111 on 111.  

For more information, see Help in a Crisis.

Page Feedback

Page Feedback