Are you looking to gain experience on the job while also getting paid?
All our current apprenticeship vacancies are posted on our website and on NHS Jobs. Please apply online. Our apprenticeship vacancies are also posted on www.apprenticeships.org.uk.
Why be an apprentice?
An apprenticeship gives you on-the-job training and experience to help enhance your future employment prospects while achieving a nationally recognised qualification. You also earn while you learn!
Why it's such a good idea?
We ensure you have a great apprenticeship with us, which hopefully helps you to develop your skills. Here are just a few examples of how you will benefit:
- We provide you with training and support on the job
- You will receive a thorough induction and regular review sessions
- You will have a designated mentor to help guide your apprenticeship
- You will learn job-specific skills
- You will gain qualifications
- You will gain exposure to the vast array of job and career opportunities at the Trust and in the NHS
- You will earn a wage while you learn
- You will get paid holidays and bank holidays