All to Play For
If you're finding life difficult at the moment you could benefit from uniting with other men who feel the same and who have a shared love of football.
In partnership with Wellbeing Services and Active Norfolk we invite you to All to Play For football sessions.
- For men aged over 18
- Enable you to learn new skills on and off the pitch
- Provide regular drop-in sessions for further support
- Provide support from and to your team mates.
Join us as follows:
- On Mondays from 20:00 to 21:00 at Open Academy, Salhouse Road, Norwich, NR7 9DL
- On Tuesdays from 13:00 to 14:00 at Alive Lynnsport, King's Lynn, PE30 2NB
- On Wednesdays from 13:30 to 14:30 at The FDC, Bowthorpe Park, Norwich, NR5 9ED
- On Wednesdays from 10:00 to 11:00 at Great Yarmouth Town Football Club, Wellesley Stadium, Sandown Road, Yarmouth, NR30 1EY
- On Thursdays from 13:30 to 14:30 at GOALS Norwich, Hewitt School, Hall Road, Norwich, NR1 2GB.
- On Thursdays from 17:00 to 18:00 at Hunstanton Rec Ground MUGA,
- On Fridays from 18:30 to 19:30 at Alive Downham Leisure, Bexwell Rd, Downham Market, King's Lynn PE38 9LL
If you are coming to join us ensure you are wearing suitable clothing and trainers.
Further information is available at www.activenorfolk.org/All-To-Play-For