All to Play For
If you're finding life difficult at the moment you could benefit from uniting with other men who feel the same and who have a shared love of football.
In partnership with Wellbeing Services and Active Norfolk we invite you to All to Play For football sessions.
- For men aged over 18
- Enable you to learn new skills on and off the pitch
- Provide regular drop-in sessions for further support
- Provide support from and to your team mates.
Join us as follows:
- On Mondays from 20:00 to 21:00 at Open Academy, Salhouse Road, Norwich, NR7 9DL
- On Wednesdays from 13:30 to 14:30 at The FDC, Bowthorpe Park, Norwich, NR5 9ED
- On Wednesdays from 10:00 to 11:00 at Great Yarmouth Town Football Club, Wellesley Stadium, Sandown Road, Yarmouth, NR30 1EY
- On Thursdays from 13:30 to 14:30 at GOALS Norwich, Hewitt School, Hall Road, Norwich, NR1 2GB.
If you are coming to join us ensure you are wearing suitable clothing and trainers.
Further information is available at www.activenorfolk.org/All-To-Play-For