Trust hosted events
Use the calendar below to view details of events we are hosting.
Peer Support information session
- Type Mental Health Awareness Week
- Start 11 May 2022 16:00
- End 11 May 2022 17:00
- Email Sophie.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone 07342 066589
Join us for a Peer Support information session for Mental Health Awareness Week
- Do you have a personal interest in mental health?
- Would you like to use your experiences to support others?
- Would you like to know how to become involved in peer support?
- Interested in knowing what a working day is like as a peer support worker?
If you’re 25 or under please come and join us for a chat on Peer Support Work with one of our Peer Support Workers and People Participation Lead from our Children, Families and Young People services. Carers and supporters welcome.
We will be holding an event on Zoom on Wednesday 11 May, 4-5pm
There’s no pressure to speak or have your camera on, you can just join, relax and listen.
Would you like to know more about peer support work but can’t make the date or have no internet access? No problem! Please get in contact and we can make other arrangements.
Unsure about how to use zoom? Please let us know on the contact details above and we can look at this with before we start.
To find out more, contact Sophie Davies, People Participation Lead, on 07342 066589 by Whatsapp, text or call or email Sophie.email@example.com