The Royal College of Nursing (RCN) have announced locations across the UK where strike action will take place on Monday 6 February and Tuesday 7 February. The Norfolk and Suffolk Foundation Trust is not part of this wave of strike action.
It is really important that you continue to attend any appointments you have planned with us on 6 and 7 February.
Those NHS Trusts and ICBs affected by strike action on 6 and 7 February in the Eastern region are:
- Norfolk and Norwich University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
- Cambridge University Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
- West Suffolk NHS Foundation Trust
- East Suffolk and North Essex NHS Foundation Trust
- Royal Papworth Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
Industrial action at this scale and pace across the NHS is unprecedented, however, we are working with partners across the Norfolk and Waveney ICS and Suffolk to ensure there is minimal disruption to patient care and that emergency services can continue to operate as normal.