Wellness planning week 2
- Type Recovery college course - building
- Venue Online Zoom
- Start 14 Oct 2021 10:00
- End 14 Oct 2021 12:00
- Places 12
This is part 2 of a 5 week Zoom course.
It will enable you to complete a Wellness Plan to support your general wellbeing and Recovery.
The course covers:
- Looking at everyday behaviours and activities that help to keep you well.
- How you can make the most of your strengths and resources.
- Thinking about your personal triggers and warning signs and making plans to help yourself.
- Understanding when you might need outside support.
Course duration: five individual sessions at 2 hours each
How do I sign up?
You need to register online by completing an application form on Mind Recovery Net.
Once you have completed the registration form, a member of our team will contact you.
Look at the timetable online and email RecoveryOnline@nsft.nhs.uk with a list of the courses you would like to attend.
You can also download our step-by-step guide to signing up for and joining a Zoom course.
If you have any problems registering for courses, please email us.