Safety planning week 2
- Type Recovery college course - growing
- Venue Online Zoom
- Start 12 Nov 2021 14:00
- End 12 Nov 2021 16:00
- Places 12
This is part two of a four week Zoom course that focusses on staying safe.
- Revisiting recovery and its drivers
- Understanding thechallenges of changing our behaviours
- How we can get ‘stuck’ in traps that keep us in harmful patterns and how to break free from these
- Sharing responsibility for our safety
- Developing skills for independence
Course duration: four sessions at two hours each
How do I sign up?
You need to register online by completing an application form on Mind Recovery Net.
Once you have completed the registration form, a member of our team will contact you.
Look at the timetable online and email RecoveryOnline@nsft.nhs.uk with a list of the courses you would like to attend.
You can also download our step-by-step guide to signing up for and joining a Zoom course.
If you have any problems registering for courses, please email us.