- Type Recovery college course - growing
- Venue Online webinar
- Start 24 Sep 2021 10:00
- End 24 Sep 2021 12:00
- Places 500
This webinar is for service users, carers and staff. It reinforces and builds on the ideas from other Recovery college courses to help students think about change and how to move on in life, to a life more meaningful for them, beyond services.
The course covers:
- Revisiting what recovery means.
- Exploring feelings around change and moving beyond mental health services
- Looking at our values
- Understanding the process of being discharged from services
- Community resources and how to access them
- Acknowledging the recovery journey and how far each student has come
Webinar duration: 90 minutes
How do I sign up?
You need to register online by completing an application form on Mind Recovery Net.
Once you have completed the registration form, a member of our team will contact you.
Look at the timetable online and email RecoveryOnline@nsft.nhs.uk with a list of the courses you would like to attend.
You can also download our step-by-step guide to signing up for and joining a Zoom course.
If you have any problems registering for courses, please email us.