Emotional Health for men week 1
- Type Recovery college course - understanding
- Venue Online Zoom
- Start 02 Sep 2021 10:00
- End 02 Sep 2021 12:00
- Places 12
Using evidence and research this two week Zoom course explores why men are less likely to seek advice and support.
It examines different emotional states that men may experience, and covers practical strategies that men may use to improve their own emotional health and wellbeing.
The course covers:
- Evidence and research into how men manage emotions
- How men’s emotional health can be different to women’s
- Different emotional states
- Practical strategies to help manage men’s emotional health
Course duration: two sessions of two hours each
How do I sign up?
You need to register online by completing an application form on Mind Recovery Net.
Once you have completed the registration form, a member of our team will contact you.
Look at the timetable online and email RecoveryOnline@nsft.nhs.uk with a list of the courses you would like to attend.
You can also download our step-by-step guide to signing up for and joining a Zoom course.
If you have any problems registering for courses, please email us.