Creativity for wellbeing week 2
- Type Recovery college course - building
- Venue Online Zoom
- Start 15 Sep 2021 10:00
- End 15 Sep 2021 11:30
- Places 12
This is part two of a two-week Zoom course that was co-produced in partnership with InsideOut Community.
It explores how creativity can be beneficial for Recovery.
The course covers:
- Recognition and ownership of personal creativity.
- How participation in the arts can contribute to personal Recovery and sustained wellbeing.
- An awareness of opportunities for engagement in therapeutic art.
- No previous experience will be necessary.
- Materials required: Blank paper, coloured pens/pencils.
Course duration: 60 minutes
How do I sign up?
You need to register online by completing an application form on Mind Recovery Net.
Once you have completed the registration form, a member of our team will contact you.
Look at the timetable online and email RecoveryOnline@nsft.nhs.uk with a list of the courses you would like to attend.
You can also download our step-by-step guide to signing up for and joining a Zoom course.
If you have any problems registering for courses, please email us.