Become a Member
Your mental health trust needs your voice. Are you passionate about the people of Norfolk and Suffolk receiving the best possible care from their mental health trust? Then we need you to join our Membership. Click here to join nsft.uk/form
How Membership works
All NHS Foundation Trusts have members, who come from different constituencies.
You can make a difference
By being an important connection between us and the communities we serve. We know we don't have all the answers so we need you to help us make sure our services meet the needs of local people.
If you don't have much time but want to be involved
You can still play an active part and make a difference. Read our emails, share our stories on your social media or respond to a survey. It all helps.
You will have:
- Access to Health Service Discounts,
- Information and enrolment for Recovery College courses,
- Invitations to events throughout the year, including:
- Meet and greets with the Governors,
- Special events in Norfolk and Suffolk,
- Access to a members only area on our website.
You can provide vital feedback by taking part in:
- Surveys, consultations, research,
- Our patient involvement initiatives.
Promote our work
Promote the work of the Trust in the communities we serve by:
- Sharing our great work on social media and by word of mouth,
- Raising awareness and tackling stigma and discrimination around mental ill-health,
- Keeping up-to-date about the Trust’s plans by reading our regular communications.