Trust hosted events
Use the calendar below to view details of events we are hosting.
AGM and Annual Members' meeting
- Type AGM
- Start 08 Oct 2021 13:00
- End 08 Oct 2021 14:40
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
People with an interest in mental healthcare are being invited to attend Norfolk and Suffolk NHS Foundation Trust’s (NSFT) virtual AGM to find out more about the care it provides and its commitment to making sure the voices of service users are heard.
The live event will take place online on Friday, 8 October ahead of World Mental Health Day on Sunday, 10 October from 1pm – 2.40pm.
The Board will highlight their work to improve quality, safety, service user experience and outcomes and the support of the Council of Governors. There will also be time for questions.
Following the formal meeting, our keynote presentation will focus on the benefits of partnership working along with a video showcasing three initiatives: a mental health nurse in Watton Medical Practice, the Mental Health Acute Liaison Team in West Suffolk Hospital and our work with our voluntary sector partners.
NSFT Chair Marie Gabriel CBE said: “We would like as many people as possible to join us at our AGM and hear more about the work we are doing to improve the quality and safety of the services we provide.
“We’ll also be shining a spotlight on the importance of listening to and working alongside our service users and carers to improve their experience of care, care outcomes and the Trust itself. The event will provide us with an additional opportunity to have a wider dialogue with our Members, residents and partners and to hear their views.
“So please do join us on Friday, 8, October and find out more about the services we provide and our plans to further improve care for everyone in Norfolk and Suffolk over the coming months and years.”
- 13:00 - Chairs welcome (Marie Gabriel Trust Chair)
- 13:05 - To approve the minutes of the Norfolk & Suffolk NHS Foundation Trust Annual Members’ Meeting held on 9 October 2020 (Marie Gabriel Trust Chair)
- 13:10 - Chief Executive Officer's report (Stuart Richardson Chief Executive)
- 13:20 - Report of the Council of Governors (Howard Tidman Lead Governor)
- 13:30 - To receive the 2020-21 Annual Report and Accounts as laid before Parliament (Daryl Chapman Chief Finance Officer)
- 13:40 - Questions from the attendees to the Governors and Directors on the 2020-21 Annual Report and Accounts (Marie Gabriel Trust Chair)
- 14:00 - Partnership working (Kathryn Ellis Director of Strategy and Partnerships)
- 14:20 - Questions from the public (Marie Gabriel Trust Chair)
- 14:30 - Closing remarks (Marie Gabriel Trust Chair)
- 14:40 - Close of meeting
Meet via Microsoft Teams (open this link on the day to attend the meeting).