We are a community-based tier three service, for children and young people under 25 with a learning disability who are experiencing emotional, behaviour or mental health difficulties.
Our service is available to those who are living in the Waveney area and are registered with a Suffolk GP.
Mental health difficulties, emotional difficulties and/or behaviours which challenge.
We work with your family and carer across home, work, school, and community settings, if required. Support includes training, advice, information and education about your condition, in addition to signposting to other services and supporting further referrals.
Up to the age of 25.
1 Airey CloseLothinglandOulton BroadSuffolk NR32 3JQ
Telephone number (urgent)
We welcome referrals for a child or young person (0-25) with:
* A diagnosed learning disability
* Significant impairment of intellectual functioning* Significant impairment of adaptive/social functioning* Age of onset before adulthood
* Significant impairment of intellectual functioning
* Significant impairment of adaptive/social functioning
* Age of onset before adulthood
* Living in the Waveney district catchment area and registered with a Suffolk GP
Who are experiencing
* Emotional / behavioural / mental health issues