Skip Ribbon Commands
Skip to main content
We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. For more information, read our Terms and Conditions.
Help in a crisis
What happens if I'm unhappy with your response?

‚ÄčIf you are unhappy with the formal response letter from our Chief Executive, or if you have anymore questions, please contact us. We may be able to assist further by reconsidering the issues you have raised or by arranging a meeting with you to discuss the response in more detail.

If there is nothing further we can do to try and help and you remain dissatisfied with the way in which we have responded to your complaint you can ask for an independent review from the Parliamentary and Health Service Ombudsman.  You should contact them within 12 months of the date we sent you our response.

The Ombudsman was established to 'investigate complaints that individuals have been treated unfairly or have received poor service from government departments and other public organisations and the NHS in England.'

Their helpline number is 0345 0154033, alternatively you can write to them at:

Parliamentary and Health Service Ombudsman
Millbank Tower
London SW1P 4QP