Skip Ribbon Commands
Skip to main content
We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. For more information, read our Terms and Conditions.
Help in a crisis
How do I make a complaint?

​The Trust sets itself very high standards, but there may be occasions when you are not happy with the service you or a loved one has received. If you feel this is the case we would welcome the opportunity to explore how we can put things right and to learn from your experience.

Anyone who is receiving or has received our services can make a complaint, or you can tell us about your concerns on a patient’s behalf, with their permission.

Talk to staff about your concerns – usually the quickest way to resolve any issues you may have experienced is to speak to the staff at the time. Our staff are committed to ensuring you receive the best possible care and would welcome this opportunity. If you feel you need support to do this you can contact our PALS team for help.

If you would like to complain formally – if you have talked to staff or asked our PALS team for help and you remain unhappy, you can complain formally by contacting our Patient Safety and Complaints Team using the contact details below:

Complaints Department
Octagon Centre
Hellesdon Hospital
Drayton High Road
Norwich NR6 5BE

Telephone: 01603 421486

Our 'Help us to help you' leaflet gives details of how to make a complaint and our standards for providing a response. It is also available in an EasyRead version here.

If you wish to make a complaint but would like independent advice and support you can contact:

• In Norfolk, POhWER on 0300 456 2370.
• In Suffolk, Total Voice Suffolk on 01473 857631​​.

The Trust’s Patient Advice and Liaison Service (PALS) can also provide more information about our complaints procedure. Where possible they will help to address any concerns you raise.