Skip Ribbon Commands
Skip to main content
We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. For more information, read our Terms and Conditions.
Help in a crisis
Service Page
Single Point of Access Team - Central and West Norfolk

 What help do you offer?

The Single Point of Access is a Team of Clinicians and administrators who receive, screen and process every referral into the Norfolk And Suffolk NHS Foundation Trust and signpost referrals to Service Lines. The Team take telephone calls from Stakeholders enquiring about access to the Trusts Services, requests to speak to Consultant Psychiatrists and others asking about referral pathways.

 How do I get help from your service?

Once a referral has been made and received by our Service it will be processed and added to the Electronic Health Records and passed to the appropriate service. Should you have an enquiry about an appointment of where your referral is within the system you can contact the Team by telephone on 0300 790 0371         

 What hours is your service available?

Monday09:00 18:00
Tuesday 09:00 18:00
Wednesday 09:0018:00
Thursday 09:0018:00
Friday 09:0018:00

 What can I expect from you?

We will do our best to answer your enquiry whilst you are on the telephone or transfer your call to another department. There may be occasions when we will need to call you back. If it is not possible to reach the person you need to speak to we will email that person, passing on the message.

 What is the main address of your service?

Norfolk and Suffolk NHS Foundation Trust
C/O The Jubilee Rooms
Hellesdon Hospital
Drayton High Road
Norfolk NR6 5BE

 How can I contact you?

Tel; 0300 790 0371 (this is a free phone number)

 What conditions do you treat?

We are not a Clinical Team offering treatments

 What support do you offer carers including friends and family?

We are always happy to talk to Carers, friends and family who are wanting or needing advice or wishing to share information which concerns them or that may positively impact on the Service Users care. We adhere to strict data protection legislation, however this does not affect access to our service.   

 Service Manager

Del Mitchel     

 I need help urgently! Who do I call?

If you already have a named professional involved in your care or the care of someone you care for then this would be who to contact. If you don’t or it is a medical emergency then contact your GP who will assess what course of action is appropriate.