A series of initial meetings have been scheduled to present our Trust’s Improvement Plan and to explore views and ideas about how we can involve service users and carers in helping to achieve sustained improvement in the quality and experience of our services.
These initial meetings are for:- Service users and carers with current or recent (within the last three years) experience of NSFT services
- Those with lived experience of NSFT services who use their experience to help others (eg peer tutors, peer support workers, expert by experience advisors, some NSFT governors)
- Representatives of stakeholder organisations that are directly involved in supporting, representing or advocating for people who use NSFT services
- Members of the Council of Governors
- Members of NSFT’s Participation and Involvement Team, Senior Operational Teams and Board of Directors
Staff with service users and carers on their caseloads are asked to encourage and help anyone who is interested in getting involved, to attend one of the following meetings:
- Great Yarmouth and Waveney: The Kings Centre, Queen Anne’s Road, Great Yarmouth NR31 0EL on Friday 19 January
- West Suffolk: The Recovery College building, Hospital Road Site, Bury St Edmunds IP33 3ND on Friday 2 February
- West Norfolk: Malcolm Skinner Meeting Room, Fermoy Unit, QEH, Gayton Road, King's Lynn PE30 4ET on Tuesday 13 February
- East Suffolk: The Rose Room, Endeavour House, Russell Road, Ipswich IP1 2BX on Friday 16 February
- Central Norfolk: Conference Room 2, The Kings Centre, Norwich NR1 1PH on Tuesday 20 February
Click here to register
Informed by the outcome of these initial meetings, more meetings may follow, including opportunities for a wider range of stakeholders.
All meetings will start at 1.30pm (doors open from 1.10pm) and will aim to finish by 4.30pm.
If you do not have internet access or would prefer not to register online, you can register by calling: Dawn Edwards, Participation Team Administrator on 01603 421414.
Click here to read the CQC Improvement Plan 2017